Monday, January 20, 2014

Vegan day

I will share with you what I've eaten on the vegan adventure of mine.
Tofu scramble- it was good! Note the empty bowl. I used tofu, mushrooms, peppers, onion, daiya cheddar and some seasoning.
 
Fake bacon  (which is a bit strange at first)  pita. Used, bacon, hummus, tomatoes, lettuce and daiya cheese. Really good. 

Veggie wrap. Good. 
 
Bean salad. Good.
 
Saw a recipe for carmalized onion and hummus grilled sandwich that looked good. Started carmalizing the onions and had to go to the bathroom really badly, forgot to lower the pan and came back to semi burnt onions. Added mushrooms and just ate it plain. Really can't go wrong with grilled mushrooms and onions.
As usual I've been eating my salads. 
I have fruits and veggies to snack on during the day. This is where my problem begins. I do not find fruits to be a dessert or sweet enough for my cravings. I need chocolate. Try the chick pea cookie dough again that I mentioned earlier was a joke and decided vanilla almond milk was my best option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment