Thursday, May 31, 2012

This weeks pinning

Here are a few things I’ve tried from Pinterest this week.

1. Calm Jar

This didn’t work. Kayla hated and threw it across the room. I ended up getting rid of it because the thought of glitter and water and broken glass all over my house nauseated me.
I used only glitter and water inside a washed out pasta sauce jar.



2. Teacher’s end of school gift.


http://www.skiptomylou.org/2012/04/21/fun-in-the-sun-summer-relaxtion-kit-teacher-appreciation/

Here’s how mine turned out.

I love them. I wish the picture was bigger. I didn’t add the sunglasses or aloe but I did put a box of crystal light packets and a few water bottles in.



3. Leg pyramid


Ok, I didn’t do all of them but I did print it out and hung it up at work. Wall sits suck.



4. Egg in a pepper


I don’t know how I screwed this up but I did. Mine didn't look as pretty. I like my eggs well done, maybe that's why.



5. Sugar scrub

This is one I always use and I'm not actually sure I saw it on Pinterest.
Here's how I make mine:
equal parts brown sugar and white sugar. Pour olive oil in until it's the right consistancy for you.

It might look gross but skin feels so soft and lickable. Plus, pretty jars with ribbon and paper are not practical for the shower.

That’s it for this week. I’m sure there’s probably more pins that I’ve tried this week since clearly Pinterest is taking over the lives of wanna be crafty, chef, fashionista women everywhere. P.S. I tried to properly link these pages but it did not work. I guess I should google that before people accuse my of plagiarism.

No comments:

Post a Comment